Fwd: Introduction

Lucas Oliveira contato at devlucas.eti.br
Wed Dec 10 18:52:44 UTC 2014

Hello Michael,

I have yoruba ancestors on my family, here in Brazil we are known as
nagĂ´s. I'm really happy to know about your intention to create the
yoruba team.

I'm new on the translation team, but I'll be happy to help you with any
technical related issue, although I can't help with yoruba translation
itself, because I don't speak it.

Welcome and cheers!