Move to Zanata - projects migration started

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 22 05:52:03 UTC 2014

Hi Translators

I like to inform you all that projects migration has started.
Once the projects enter in the week scheduled, basically I archive them
in Transifex making them invisible from translators. But some projects,
such as Upstream, I can not administer thus they may remain visible.
Therefore, please check the schedule[1] and stay away from those
projects once they enter into the week scheduled.

When migration completes, it should appear in the project list of
fedora.zanata.org[2].

[1]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Move_To_Zanata#Schedule
[2]:https://fedora.zanata.org/project/list

noriko