Move to Zanata - projects migration started

Dimitris Glezos glezos at transifex.com
Mon Dec 22 05:56:30 UTC 2014

Noriko, wanted to make sure this is covered: is it clear to all developers
that after you copied the files to Zanata, they should use Zanata's
command-line tools to pull their files? Otherwise you might copy the
translations but they might never use them.

-d

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 7:52 AM, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> Hi Translators
>
> I like to inform you all that projects migration has started.
> Once the projects enter in the week scheduled, basically I archive them
> in Transifex making them invisible from translators. But some projects,
> such as Upstream, I can not administer thus they may remain visible.
> Therefore, please check the schedule[1] and stay away from those
> projects once they enter into the week scheduled.
>
> When migration completes, it should appear in the project list of
> fedora.zanata.org[2].
>
> [1]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Move_To_Zanata#Schedule
> [2]:https://fedora.zanata.org/project/list
>
> noriko