rnote translation in anaconda

Tiansworld tiansworld at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 3 11:17:02 UTC 2014

On 01/03/2014 03:30 PM, Dominique Chepioq wrote:
> Hi all
>
> For the future F21 I made five svg files with internationalization.
>  I have currently  seven translation :
> -french, spanish, japan, ukrainian, two chinese variant and english as
> default.
> This svg files are here :
>  https://mega.co.nz/#!YIEBxTaC!MquXlRC-7qeVYj8WMRBlB3C0E982It4J29oy1nkHq2s

Hi Dominique
Good work.
They can already be seen in Fedora 20 anaconda installation UI.

I want to modify the translation of Make-Fedora-Better.svg. Because it's
not very fluent(Sorry, I don't know which English word should be used to
describe this exactly.) when read two 'help's and two 'you's (in Chinese
'帮助' and '您') in one short sentence.

English: Want to make Fedora better? We can help you help us.
Simplified Chinese: 想要让 Fedora 变得更好?我们可以帮助您让您帮助我们

I changed it in the svg file. I can send it to you if you accept
attachment. Or just copy them from here, if all the Chinese characters
can be shown correctly on your mail client. Here it is:'想要让 Fedora 变
得更好吗?我们可以指导您来帮助我们。'

--
Regards,

Tiansworld