Self-Introduction: Kiara Navarro - ES & pt_BR

Kiara Navarro kiarakovalevsky at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 16:19:06 UTC 2014

Hello everyone, I'm writing this email because I would like be part of the
l10n team. These are some information about me:

*Name:* Kiara Navarro
*Login:* sophiekovalevsky
*Language: *es and pt_BR
*Profession and student status:* Web developer and senior student in
Electronic Engineering and Telecommunications.

*About me:* I'm a geek girl that love Fedora and electronics. I have a
website where I publish documentation about Linux, electronic and
technologies stuff (www.clase911.com). One of my greatest skills are
languages, this has allowed me to communicate with people from other
countries arround the world.

*You and the Fedora Project:* I contribute with Fedora distribution as an
ambassador. Because I'm a student of engineering in electronics and
telecommunication, I tend to go deeper in the applications oriented to
electronics and telecommunications using the FEL spin. Also, I colaborate
as packager. I had developed documentation and workshops about how to
implement VHDL circuit simulation using tools in FEL (Fedora Electronic
Lab) as gdhl and gtk-wave. I'm interested in contribute with content in FEL
spin website using spanish and brasilian portuguese language.

*GPG KEYID and fingerprint:*
pub   2048R/A81DB1D8 2014-01-04
uid   Kiara Navarro (Kiara Navarro, kiarakovalevsky at gmail.com, Love
electronics.) <kiarakovalevsky at gmail.com>
Key fingerprint = 74B4 6A85 627B 6902 6319  2D9E A2E4 3246 A81D B1D8
sub   2048R/19F5426D 2014-01-04