Fedora 20 Installation Guide ready for translation!

Petr Bokoc pbokoc at redhat.com
Thu Jan 16 13:43:01 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

the Installation Guide and Installation Quick Start Guide for Fedora 20
are now ready for translation.

Same as last time, the project is being translated in Zanata instead of
Transifex. I know most of you prefer TX, but we had problems with it in
the past due to the large scope of this guide, so we're keeping it in
Zanata now - sorry. You can find the project here:
https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/iteration/view/fedora-installation-guide/f20.

I would also like to ask anyone who wants to translate the Installation
Guide to look at the following page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Installation_Quick_Start_Guide_files.
This is a list of files which you should give the highest priority to.
Having these translated first will allow me to publish the Installation
Quick Start Guide in your language early, without having to wait for the
entire guide to be finished. Please notify me (send me an e-mail or ping
me on IRC in #fedora-docs at freenode) when you finish all of the files
listed on this wiki page, as I unfortunately have no way of easily
monitoring them myself.

I'm looking forward to your contributions, and of course, contact me
with any questions or if you find any issues.

Cheers,

--
Petr Bokoc (irc: pbokoc)
Technical Writer