Fwd: Re: Request of workshop or hackfest for Localization team in Flock 2014

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 16 14:39:56 UTC 2014

Hi all

I got reply on the workshop request at Flock 2014.
How many of you are interested to join unofficial gathering?
TQSG edits, what is zanata, and detail of the move to zanta are on the
table.
How can we utilize this opportunity being offered?

I may or may not join, and would like to know how I can help you
interested here.

noriko