[Fedora] Plan Stage 0: Move to Zanata

josefhruska@upcmail.cz josef.hruska at upcmail.cz
Wed Jul 16 18:01:43 UTC 2014

> 16. Ĩervenec 2014 v 16:02 Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at fedoraproject.org>
> napsal(a):
>

> Stage 1 - Establish fedora.zanata.org (FAS only instance)
> Available at: TBA
> Period: n/a
> * This will contain only essential items, no history is imported. First
> every language coordinator needs to create new account and become your
> team coordinator. And then the coordinators will help and approve other
> translators to join. Note, there is no auto or transparent migration.
>
> cheers
>
> noriko
> --

Hi Noriko,
Hi all,

I am just courious if it means that users/translators that already have a zanata
(FAS) account for translate.zanata.org will have to create another zanata
account for fedora.zanata.org? I would obviously prefer if the former could be
re-used for the fedora zanata instance.

Thank you for providing any info, sooner or later.

Josef