[Fedora] Plan Stage 0: Move to Zanata

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 23:17:31 UTC 2014

Hi Zoltan,

TMX import and export is a working feature in Zanata. However, it's a translation memory import feature and not a project import feature. This means that whatever is imported will be used to show suggestions when using the Translation memory, but it won't be offered as a project that can be translated. We won't be able to use it for data migration purposes.

Regards,

Carlos A. Munoz
Software Engineering Supervisor
Engineering - Internationalization