my short introduction

Thomas Heinze heinze-th at gmx.de
Fri Jun 6 16:08:59 UTC 2014

Hello Members,

my name is Thomas and I live in Stuttgart, Germany. My first contact
with Fedora was an old RedHat 8.0 and I used this Distribution until
Fedora Core 3. After that I touched a little the Debian and FreeBSD
Univers. Two years ago I returned to RedHat as an Scientific Linux
User.

I like to observe the translation from English to German a little to get
in touch with the Fedora Project. At this time I do not have any special
interests for translating items (software or documentation). First of
all I have to follow all the steps to become a Member of the Fedora
Community.

My login to FAS is "whitesox" and my public PGP-Key is attached to this
mail. I hope we will get in touch with some time.

Best regards from Germany,

Thomas