I would like to request to become a fedora localization member in Khmer language

Jonatas Z. de Vasconcellos jonatas.zv at openmailbox.org
Fri Mar 7 18:14:59 UTC 2014

Hi Somvannda, how are you?
Sorry for answering your e-mail only now, five days later. I'm happy you
joined Fedora Project! If you followed all the guidelines on Wiki (
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Guide ), you are almost done. I've
looked for Khmer language on Transifex, there is already the Khmer
language . Now, I think you just need access
https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora/language/km/ , ask for
joining the team (the coordinator is Dimitris Glezos -
https://www.transifex.com/accounts/profile/glezos/) and then, start
translating. Once again, you will need to read these guidelines
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Guide#Translating . They'll help you
in your work on Transifex.

Any new question or doubts, just e-mail me.

Best regards,
---
Jonatas Zamboim de Vasconcellos
Bacharelado em Química, 2011 - UNESP Araraquara - SP, Brasil

Translator and l10n member at Fedora Project:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jonataszv