I would like to help on Khmer translate web page project

Jonatas Z. de Vasconcellos jonatas.zv at openmailbox.org
Fri Mar 7 18:19:26 UTC 2014

Hello Nisa Botrey Ban. Thank you so much for you help. I hope you and
Somvannda do a good work. Have you created your Transifex account? You
can check this http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Guide to get started.

Best regards,
---
Jonatas Zamboim de Vasconcellos
Bacharelado em Química, 2011 - UNESP Araraquara - SP, Brasil

Translator and l10n member at Fedora Project:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jonataszv