I would like to request to become a fedora localization member in Khmer language

Somvannda Kong somvannda at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 08:17:35 UTC 2014

Dear Jonatas,

I have followed the Guideline on Wiki. Both of us, Nisa and I are already
had an account on Transifex. I have contacted to Dimitris Glezos and hope
he will reply us soon.

Cheers!
Somvannda

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 1:14 AM, Jonatas Z. de Vasconcellos <
jonatas.zv at openmailbox.org> wrote:

> Hi Somvannda, how are you?
> Sorry for answering your e-mail only now, five days later. I'm happy you
> joined Fedora Project! If you followed all the guidelines on Wiki (
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Guide ), you are almost done. I've
> looked for Khmer language on Transifex, there is already the Khmer language
> . Now, I think you just need access https://fedora.transifex.com/
> projects/p/fedora/language/km/ , ask for joining the team (the
> coordinator is Dimitris Glezos - https://www.transifex.com/
> accounts/profile/glezos/) and then, start translating. Once again, you
> will need to read these guidelines https://fedoraproject.org/
> wiki/L10N/Guide#Translating . They'll help you in your work on Transifex.
>
> Any new question or doubts, just e-mail me.
>
> Best regards,
> ---
> Jonatas Zamboim de Vasconcellos
> Bacharelado em QuĂ­mica, 2011 - UNESP Araraquara - SP, Brasil
>
> Translator and l10n member at Fedora Project: https://fedoraproject.org/
> wiki/User:Jonataszv
>
> Em 02/03/2014 07:13, Somvannda Kong escreveu:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>>  I am currently living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I work as Senior IT
>> Officer at Transparency International Cambodia. I joined the Fedora
>> team at FOSSASIA in Phnom Penh, so I would like to help to contribute
>> to localize Fedora into Khmer language.
>>
>> I have already followed the wiki page and  my next step will be to
>> create transifex account. what steps else are needed?
>>
>> Kindly regards,
>>
>>  Somvannda
>> --
>>
>> Senior IT Officer
>>
>> Transparency International Cambodia
>> Address     :  No. 166, Preah Norodom Blvd,
>>
>>                     Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmorn,
>>                     Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
>> Tel            :  (+855) 23 21 44 30 / 23 21 42 11
>> HP             :  (+855) 16 34 55 69 / 77 57 78 99
>> URL           :  http://www.ticambodia.org [1]
>>
>> Links:
>> ------
>> [1] http://www.ticambodia.org/
>>
>> --

*Senior IT Officer *

*Transparency International Cambodia*Address     :  No. 166, Preah Norodom