Localized Pangrams in the Software Center

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:51:05 UTC 2014

Hi all. I'm currently using "How quickly daft jumping zebras vex" as
the sample text in the software center, which doesn't make sense for
non-English locales like in Lohit-Punjabi.ttf

I'm trying to get some data together as I don't think anyone has done
this before, and I've put together this spreadsheet. When all the
editing has calmed down I can move this onto the Fedora wiki if that
would be useful.

The link is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtzJKpbiGX1zdDlMVV9EM2d4TmZZNzRkRmVNUC1nSVE&usp=sharing

Help, advice and comments very welcome, thanks.

Richard.