New contributor - Translate Team

Marcel Ribeiro Dantas ribeirodantasdm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:09:05 UTC 2014

> Hello everyone!
>
> As Eduardo Echeverria help me through an initial introduction, I'm just
> going to say about myselft that i would love to contribute somehow to
> fedora project.

That is great, Maria :-)

Have you been through all the steps to become a translator? Do you have any
questions regarding Transifex or Zanata? Or the official wiki?

If you have questions on how to translate using these tools, just message
me that I'll be glad to help.

Best regards,

--
Marcel Ribeiro Dantas,
Biomedical Engineering Researcher at LAIS

http://mribeirodantas.fedorapeople.org
mribeirodantas at fedoraproject.org
mribeirodantas at lais.huol.ufrn.br