Seems someone update the translation without join the team on transifex

Dimitris Glezos glezos at transifex.com
Fri May 30 16:47:36 UTC 2014

Good observation Tiansworld. This is because the Fedora project has chosen
to Automatically accept new member requests in its team.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/olx26dcs7q165v5/Screenshot%202014-05-30%2019.45.17.png

This is an option which affects the whole project, not each language
individually. Thus, I'd ask the whole project (and any team leader reading
this) to let me know whether we need to keep it this way or we should
manually approve every new translator.

-d

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 5:02 PM, tiansworld <tiansworld at fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

>>> It seems you are a member of team. You can check your status here:
>>>

>>> https://fedora.transifex.com/organization/fedora/team/17078/members/zh_CN/
>>>
>>> We're investigating why your public profile does not list your team
>>> membership correctly.
>>>
>>> -d
>>>

> Hi Dimitris,
> I haven't received join requests from Chuan Ding and DefineFC. Every user
> join request will be sent to me through email. So in case they clicked the
> join button, I should have received the notification.  The most recent
> approve action made by me was in January this year. I didn't approve anyone
> after that.
>
> BTW, this seems only happen in Fedora Project. I received a join request
> of transifex project today from user DefineFC.
>
> I guess this have something to do with recent feature on teams in
> transifex. However I don't know how to make deep investigation.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Tiansworld
> Fedora Project Contributor