Move to Zanata Stage 1 - fedora.zanata instance available now!

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Tue Nov 11 22:22:25 UTC 2014

Noriko Mizumoto:
> 6. Go to the link provided in the activation mail, and log in using FAS
> username and password

Due to network problems on my end, I didn't receive the activation
mail until 24 hours had passed.  When I click the link, it tells me to
sign in and re-send the email.

When I log in I get passed over to id.fedoraproject.org, where I log
in and approve the authorization.  Then I get directed back to
fedora.zanata.org, but I'm apparently still not logged in.  I still
have a "Log In" button.

So what do I do now?

FAS account "goeran".