Move to Zanata Stage 1 - fedora.zanata instance available now!

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Tue Nov 11 22:30:58 UTC 2014

Hi Goran,

Yes, Zanata will force you to resend the email if more than 24 hours have passed since it was originally sent. I just checked the system and your account has already been enabled. Could you please try signing in again?

Regards,

Carlos A. Munoz
Software Engineering Supervisor
Engineering - Internationalization