Move to Zanata Stage 1 - fedora.zanata instance available now!

Ding Yi Chen dchen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 00:43:55 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

> Hi Noriko

> If projects are migrated, then people especially the new translators should
> have a basic guide. Is there already a new guide under drafting or not?

> I would like to help on the basic contents as long as I have time.

> If there is not a new guide, then what about rewrite this page[1]? I think it
> will be easier to draft base on the outlines there.

> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Guide

> --
> Regards,

> Tiansworld
> Fedora Project Contributor

The general help to Zanata itself is on http://zanata.org/
For Translators, usually Section "Getting start" is sufficient.

--
Ding-Yi Chen
Software Engineer
Email: dchen at redhat.com

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199
Website: www.redhat.com

Red Hat, Inc.
Facebook: Red Hat APAC | Red Hat Japan | Red Hat Korea | JBoss APAC
Twitter: Red Hat APAC | Red Hat ANZ
LinkedIn: Red Hat APAC | JBoss APAC