Self-Introduction: Lucas Oliveira - PT-BR

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 26 09:18:01 UTC 2014

(2014年11月25日 03:50), Lucas Oliveira wrote:
> Hi, Misha,
>
> Thank you by the instructions. I'm waiting a reply to my join request
> for the Brazilian team, for now I can't translate anything because
> permission is required.
>
> I have read at archive of this mail list that a migration to the
> zanata.org is in progress. So I'm not sure if the work must be done at
> transifex or zanata, can you clarify that for me?

Hi Lucas

Just in case if any clear instruction on this is not made yet.

As read, the migration is in progress. But this should not impact
current development schedule. It means nothing change to translation
work related to F21. Any translation effort should be done at the places
currently available, and all those effort will be migrated to new
instance after GA.

However, for F22, all translators are required to move to new instance.
This creates extra load to every language coordinator. So please keep in
touch with your language coordinator.

Thanks

noriko