Fedora 21 final release: Main websites translations!

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 14:08:51 UTC 2014

> Dear all,
> we are moving straight towards F21 final release and I've updated right now
> all your po files manually on the staging instance to let you proofread your
> tranlsations. I noticed that the <br> tag we have in a few strings has been
> translated perfectly, good job.
> Some other strings in a few languages seem to be out of context, so please
> go through your localized webpages (the language selector on the bottom of
> the staging page [1] is working now) and check the text content for any
> issues.
> We are also working on spins.fedoraproject.org, so don't forget to check
> this resource too when translating. There is not much to do, but we have for
> example ARM images and a Docker image section on that page [2].
> Thanks again for your great work, some of you are very productive and are
> already nearly 100%, compliments!
> For any doubt or question let us know, as usual.

While reviewing my translation I came across some strings that don't
get extracted for some reason:

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-web.git/tree/getfedora.org/data/content/workstation/download/index.html?h=getfedora#n55
("32-bit %sGB Live image")

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-web.git/tree/getfedora.org/data/content/server/download/index.html?h=getfedora#n52
("32-bit %sGB Installation image")

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-web.git/tree/getfedora.org/data/content/keys/index.html?h=getfedora#n28
(the whole div isn't marked for translation)

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-web.git/tree/getfedora.org/data/content/keys/obsolete.html?h=getfedora#n28
(again, the whole paragraph)

Also, descriptions of GPG keys in 'KeyInfo' don't seem to be in the PO files.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/