Confused about "Fedora Cloud Base Images"

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 09:53:32 UTC 2014

Hi all,

While translating getfedora.org, I got confused about the various
variants "Fedora Cloud Base Images".

First, the letter case. Actually I see "Fedora Cloud Base image" on
the new website [1], "Fedora Cloud base images" on the wiki page [2],
and "Fedora Cloud Base Image" on fedoramagazine and cloud trac [3]. I
wonder which is the correct spelling.

Second, should the term be translated or not?

Besides, there is a "Cloud Base Images" on the new website [4]. I
guess it should be translated. Am I right?

[1] http://stg.getfedora.org/en/cloud/download/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud/Cloud_PRD
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/55
[4] http://stg.getfedora.org/en/cloud/