Go or No-Go for Move to Zanata Stage 0 -> Stage 1

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 8 06:59:46 UTC 2014


Thank you all teams for taking time to discuss.
It was 19 'Go' votes counted, with zero 'No-Go'.
Therefore we will move forward. The schedule will be updated and
informed soon.



(2014年08月26日 15:01), Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Hi
> I've confirmed with docs team and websites team for all their projects
> and the owners to be migrated. The list can be found here [1]. And now
> I've started the discussion with FESCO to get support [2]. You can add
> your self in the ticket.
> Now I've been asked by FESCO when the go/no-go decision is made. There
> have been many positive posts to move to zanata, but I like to request
> all to make a clear decision to move forward to the production instance
> (aka stage1). I've set the end date of Stage0 to 31-Sep (software
> translation deadline is 23-Sep). Or let me know if we can decide earlier :)
> All, could you please discuss within your team and give your team
> decision to this list by this date.
> For historical data to be retained, there is only one bug filed for
> translator credit [1], and got the answer please see the bug. Another I
> can think of is 'reviewed' mark. Chatting with camunoz, those can not be
> retained, but there is such feature in Zanata and we can utilize for
> future translation.
> Any information you need to make a decision, please feel free to ask or
> file a bug.
> [1]:https://docs.google.com/a/griffithuni.edu.au/spreadsheets/d/1EFvaz8Fd7h-LMWarEfRP2jI_ZNU-ohioB-RzZuVLOWA/edit?pli=1#gid=0
> [2]:https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1334
> [2]:https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1121023
> # I will be out of town btw 3-21 Sep and may not respond.
> cheers
> noriko

More information about the trans mailing list