Go or No-Go for Move to Zanata Stage 0 -> Stage 1

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 9 13:10:40 UTC 2014

(2014年10月09日 14:20), Игорь Горбунов wrote:
> Hi,
> the Russian team coordinator does not respond for some time and I've
> myself missed somehow
> the criteria needed for team readiness. What should be done to achieve
> this state?

Generally current team coordinator needs to delegate the coordinator's
roll to you or anyone appropriate. This can be done by simply posting
this list and informing the change to all other languages team. Once
this is done, please follow the steps described in the page 'Maintainer
of a language team' [1].

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Maintainer

noriko