Go or No-Go for Move to Zanata Stage 0 -> Stage 1

Patrick Huang pahuang at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 23:19:05 UTC 2014

Hi Misha,

I can see an account Shnurapet on translate.zanata.org but it hasn't been enabled yet. Upon first log in via FAS open ID it should have presented you a screen for name and email. Once filled in it should've sent you an activation email. Looks like you either missed the email or the email failed to be sent. I have enabled your account manually and assigned you appropriate roles. Please try again and see if you still have any problems.

Regards,
Patrick Huang
Senior Software Engineer
Engineering - Internationalisation