Move to Zanata Stage 1 - meeting minutes 2014-10-14

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 15 04:13:06 UTC 2014

Meeting Minutes 2014-10-14
-----------------------------
1. fedora.zanata.org instance is scheduled to ready in production by
next Tuesday 2014-10-21.

2. In order to manage migration project efficiently, we are considering
to handle the migration by our side. Aka Zanata team may pull and push
the data on be half of maintainers.

3. zanata team is working on web hook.

4. 'package owner list' on the wikipage [1] has been updated and moved
to new location.

5. The schedule plan on the wiki page [1] has been updated.

ToDo:
Noriko: cobtain consensus from the package owners
Carlos: contact Fedora Infra team to coordinate email system
Noriko: add language list in the 'package owner list' spreadsheet

[1]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Move_To_Zanata#Packages_to_Migrate