NEED YOUR HELP: Language list

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 15 10:37:50 UTC 2014

(2014年10月15日 19:27), Cheng-Chia Tseng wrote:
> Chinese (Hong Kong) uses zh_HK, although they don't have much manpower
> to translate and use zh_TW as fallback or just use zh_TW directly.

Okay, thank you for letting us know the situation.
zh_HK for Chinese (Hong Kong) can be added when Chinese (Hong Kong) team
is formed apart from existing team.

> Tom Ka Chun Chiu <tomchiukc at gmail.com <mailto:tomchiukc at gmail.com>> 於
> 2014年10月15日星期三寫道:
>
>     For the Chinese languages:
>
>     22	Chinese (Simplified)	zh_CN
>     23	Chinese (China) (GB2312)
>     24	Chinese (Hong Kong)
>     25	Chinese (Traditional)	zh_TW
>     26	Chinese (Taiwan) (Big5)
>

>     Can we set 23. Chinese (China) default to zh_CN, and 24. Chinese
>     (Hong Kong) and 26. Chinese (Taiwan) default to zh_TW?

In the team list[1], it says zh_CN for Chinese (Simplified) and zh_TW
for Chinese (Traditional). These teams' coordinators are
tiansworld/bbush and kaio. To change these, I need to hear from the team
coordinators.

Besides, as said the above, when new team is formed it can be added, no
problem!

Thanks
noriko