[Fix Required] [pt_BR] firewalld translation - msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

sandeep shedmake sandeep.shedmake at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:45:37 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Glaucia Freitas <gcintra at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> I have been trying to get in touch with the Portuguese team for a few days
> now but no success.

Hard luck.

https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/firewalld/ reveals following:

The user 'gcintra' requested to join the Portuguese (Brazil) language
translation of the firewalld project 3 weeks ago

> Could you please grant me access to the frewalld on transifex so I can
> make the following changes, or please change it for me.

Perhaps, 'firewalld' Project Maintainers (CCed Jiri and Thomas) could
possibly offer help here in adding/uploading the *modified* pt_BR
translation file at transifex.

What say ?

Thanks.
Sandeep