Adding new language teams

Esteban RD stbnruiz001 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:25:57 UTC 2015

Hi Sean,

In the Paraguayan Guarani language the plural rules is;

nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);

Refer: Mozilla Firefox - Guarani / Paraguay.
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:gn-PY
https://lourcastillo.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/lista-de-palabras-en-guarani-l10n-grn_py/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarani_language

Regards

> On 2015-04-01 05:52, Esteban RD wrote:
> > Hi, I found information about the Guarani language are attached .. Could
> you stop using it to proceed? the Plural Form is not available as you can
> see but many other information if you are .
> > If you really need it I'll have to see how to insert or create this
> within the group Unicode.org
> > regards
>
> Thanks Esteban,
>
> Going by the plural information in that text file:
>
> > nplurals 2
> > pluralequation (n > 1)
>
> this would seem to be a reasonable value for Plural Forms:
>
>     nplurals=2; plural=(n > 1)
>

> However, is there any way we can get confirmation of those plural rules?
>  Is there an authoritative source we can refer to?
>
> Regards
>

> Sean.
>

> --
> Sean Flanigan
>
> Principal Software Engineer
> Localisation Tools Engineering
> Red Hat

*Esteban A. Ruiz Diaz*
LPIC2/CCNA/CEHv8/iTILv3
ownCloud Insider / VOIPSA THREAT TAXONOMY / Fedora L10N Project

GPG KeyID      = 6EAA05D0
fingerprint    = 824B C711 B9F9 D5FA 025A 86F4 00A8 ADE1 6EAA 05D0