wiki updated for board -> council

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 7 11:41:45 UTC 2015

On Tue, Apr 07, 2015 at 05:03:44PM +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Thank you for updating the pages.
> Let me reconfirm that the issue pointed here is the word 'Board' to
> be replaced with 'Council', right? We no longer use 'Fedora Board'
> but 'Fedora Council'?

Correct. However, note that the Fedora Council is not a new name for
the Board, but an entirely new body which replaces it. That may matter
in some contexts. Also, historical documents which say things like
"This was approved by the Fedora Board in 2009" or similar should _not_
be changed, so a simple search and replace won't work.

> Will you mind to provide the page(s) updated as an example, so that
> I will be able to understand the issue clearer.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council is probably the place to start.
An example change would be
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ#How_is_the_Fedora_Project_organized_and_governed.3F

--