Accessing Zanata

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Sun Aug 2 21:44:26 UTC 2015

Hi Danishka,

Thanks for your feedback on the dashboard design and sorry for the confusion

In dashboard,

-  left side shows quick statistic of your personal translations.
- On right side, 'Activity' tab shows your recent translation activities
in Zanata.
- 'Projects' tab shows all projects that you maintained at the moment.
(it will be empty if you are not maintainer of any project)
- 'Settings' tab shows your personal settings and information.

We are currently looking to improving the dashboard by providing more
useful information to users/translators.

If you have any feedback or suggestion, feel free to let us know.

Reference of current dashboard story:

https://zanata.atlassian.net/browse/ZNTA-329
https://zanata.atlassian.net/browse/ZNTA-419

Regards,