Accessing Zanata

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 3 05:51:32 UTC 2015

On 2015年08月03日 13:42, Alex Eng wrote:
> Hi Danishka,
>
> It sounds like the page you are looking for is a project listing page
> which we are trying to improve on with more user related information.
>
> We will look into that and place it in Zanata requests.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> Alex Eng
> Senior Software Engineer
> DID: +61 3514 8262
> Mobile: +614 2335 3457
> Email: aeng at redhat.com
>
> Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
> Level 1, 193 North Quay
> Brisbane 4000
> Office: +61 7 3514 8100
> Fax: +61 7 3514 8199
> Website: www.redhat.com
>
> On 03/08/15 13:31, Danishka Navin wrote:
>> Hi Alex,
>>
>> The basic feature should be, all necessary projects must be available
>> under each language whether the translator worked on it or not.
>> Language team should able to see what they have to worked instead of
>> what they have worked on so far.
>>
>> Please check pootle features.

Go 'Group' => choose a group => search your language => click your
language, then the list of all projects with stats within the group
shows up. This may not be perfect solution, but I hope this helps a little.

main group: contains Fedora packages
upstream group: contains upstream than Fedora
docs: contains all books
web: contains Fedora websites

I have to say the definition between main and upstream is vague, and
some may be fallen in wrong group. But at least, software packages fall
in either of 'main' or 'upstream'.

noriko