Khmer language team

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 05:52:58 UTC 2015

On 15 August 2015 at 09:55, nisa ban botrey <bandnisa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you Dan for your lovely introduction and thank you Pitor Drag.

You might be already know this week Fedora 23 L10N testing is open. [1]
Good to do testing for your language and see what are missing things.
Later we can think how to complete missing translation. If will help to get
Fedora 23 available in Khmer language.

Same request for all other please start testing L10n status for your
language :)

Regards,
Pravin Satpuute

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLTG/Test_Day:2015-08-18_L10N