Need Fedora translations pre-Zanata (Romanian)

Baadur Jobava jobaval10n at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 18:25:05 UTC 2015

Hello, I would like to find out where I could find the translations done
for Romanian for Fedora before Zanata. I understand it was handled on
Transifex, but there is no more Fedora organization on Transifex. I would
like to synchronize the terminology in Zanata with the historical one.

I would basically need the .po database (or any other l10n format) that
Fedora used and I can construct a historical terms & translation database
from that.

For now, I am the only person engaged on the Romanian language of Fedora
and finished a (very) rough draft of Anaconda thus far. I aim to also do
the presentation websites and perhaps the introduction app that people use
in Fedora.

Jobava