Need Fedora translations pre-Zanata (Romanian)

Baadur Jobava jobaval10n at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 07:33:44 UTC 2015

Thank you for the reply, Alex.

I need the previous translation files, those hosted on Transifex or other
platforms used before Zanata. For example, on Zanata for Romanian, the
package "anaconda" (the OS installer program) did not contain any
pre-existing translation, that means it wasn't transfered over from
transifex (or wherever else it was managed previously). I need the old
translation files so I can keep the terminology in the new translation
consistent with the old.

Thanks.

Jobava