Move to Zanata - projects migration started

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 6 16:03:48 UTC 2015

(2014年12月22日 15:56), Dimitris Glezos wrote:

> Noriko, wanted to make sure this is covered: is it clear to all
> developers that after you copied the files to Zanata, they should use
> Zanata's command-line tools to pull their files? Otherwise you might
> copy the translations but they might never use them.

Dimitris
Thank you so much for pointing this out! and I am sorry replying such late.
I feel exactly the same. Our goal is not just data transfer. We need the
developers to understand this migration and to be able to comfortably
keep maintaining their project at new instance.
If you hear developers who seek for help on this, please please tell
them to contact myself and zanata dev team?

Besides the documentation has been provided here,
http://zanata.org/help/

I really appreciate your continuous support to FLP!
Happy New Year to you and your team!!

noriko