Move to Zanata Stage 1 - meeting minutes 2014-10-14

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 14 01:48:44 UTC 2015

(2015年01月09日 17:11), Rajesh Ranjan wrote:
> Hi Noriko,
>
> As requested please add Angika (anp) to the language list also. Its a
> new language request and give me appropriate access.

Hi Rajesh

Added.
But I stil can't see this language team in our team page[1].
Please make sure to follow the steps described in the page[2] and become
the target language maintainer. This is essential.

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Teams
[2]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Maintainer

noriko