Can we start working in Zanata?

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Thu Jan 15 14:57:35 UTC 2015

On 01/13/2015 10:11 PM, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> (2015年01月14日 03:20), William Moreno wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> For example the Sys Admin Guide is now in Zanata:
>>
>> https://fedora.zanata.org/iteration/view/system-administrators-guide/master/languages/es
>>

>> Is it safe to start working now? or we need to wait something more
>> before we can start translating in Zanata
>
> Pete, Petr and Docs team
>
> The migration for all documentation to Zanata has been completed.
> Could we start translating them?
>
> Otherwise if any document you wish not to be touched, could you please
> set them read-only?
>
> Thanks
>
> noriko
>

>> William Moreno Reyes
>> http://about.me/williamjmorenor

In a general sense, these should be ready to translate.  However, it's
probably the strings for the previous release in many cases, sometimes
too previous to be relevant.  I took so long to reply because I wanted
to sit down and push fresh strings, but have not yet had time. I'll try
to do that over the weekend.

Actually, now that I'm poking around, I see I am not listed as a
maintainer for many of these guides. Petr or Noriko, can you please add
me as a maintainer so I can help cycle strings?

--
-- Pete Travis
 - Fedora Docs Project Leader
 - immanetize at fedoraproject.org