A guide for translators

Robert Antoni Buj i Gelonch robert.buj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:44:42 UTC 2015

There is also a difference between document and software translations,
software translations are always under upstream-src/po folder whereas that
in document translations use the main upstream-src folder, for that reason
we have to use two different command to get the translations from zanata:

documentation: zanata-cli -B pull --src-dir=./ --trans-dir=./ -l <lang-code>
software: zanata-cli -B pull --src-dir=./po --trans-dir=./po -l <lang-code>

Regards,
Robert

--
http://about.me/rbuj