Luis Carlos Peters Motta

Bruno Roberto Zanuzzo xmrbrz at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 14 02:23:41 UTC 2015

Welcome aboard Luis.

Really nice have you with us, thank you for your help.

We've talked a little about how you can help us, any questions you have,
just send us an email or ping us on IRC in the channel #fedora-l10n

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Luis Motta <luiscpmotta at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hi!
> > I'm Just Joined to Translators Team!
> > User:Luiscpmotta
> >
> > [1]
> >
> > Born July 26, 1963, a professor of electronics at 18 years old,
> > always
> > I have been a "hacker" long before the word "hacker" being associated
> > with the computer. First degree (incomplete) in Physics from the
> > UFRGS
> > in 1984, I became interested by computer since worked in laser
> > laboratory. There, we were still wearing 8-bit computadors and has
> > ventured me with programming in BASIC language. Involved with Linux
> > since 2002, my first distribution was Conectiva 5.0, based on Red
> > Hat.
> > I have several technical training in Networking, Security, Social
> > Networking, Marketing in Social networks. Recently I graduated in
> > Social Sciences in order to understand the impact of Information and
> > Communication Technologies in people's lives. I am currently a
> > computer
> > supervisor at a private school in my hometown (Porto Alegre) which
> > implemented the infrastructure of LINUX-based services. I also give
> > lectures on technology always linking the Software-Free and
> > sociological concepts. Recently I became a Python Zombie.
> >

> > Nascido em 26 de julho de 1963, professor de eletrônica aos 18 anos
> > de
> > idade, sempre fui um "hacker" muito tempo antes da palavra "hacker"
> > ser
> > associada à informática. Primeira graduação (incompleta) em Física
> > pela
> > UFRGS em 1984, passei a me interessar pela informática visto que
> > trabalhava no laboratório do LASER. Alí, usavamos computadors de 8
> > bits
> > e já me aventurava com programação na linguagem BASIC. Envolvido com
> > LINUX desde de 2002, minha primeira distribuição foi o CONECTIVA 5.0,
> > baseada no RED HAT. Tenho varias formações técnicas em Redes,
> > Segurança, Redes Sociais, Marketing em redes Sociais. Recentemente me
> > graduei em Ciencias Sociais a fim de entender o impacto das
> > Tecnologias
> > de Informação e Comunicação na vida das pessoas. Atualmente sou
> > supervisor de informática em uma escola particular na minha cidade
> > natal (Porto Alegre) onde implementei a infra estrutura de serviços
> > baseada em LINUX. Também dou palestras sobre tecnologias sempre
> > vinculando o Software-Livre e conceitos sociológicos. Tornei-me
> > recentemente um Zumbi do Python.

Thank you for your time, cordially,

Bruno Roberto Zanuzzo / twitter, IRC: xmrbrz / xmrbrz.blogspot.com

Fedora QA Team - fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Xmrbrz