Subscribe and self-introduction

sujiniku qqke6wd9k at apricot.ocn.ne.jp
Sat Jun 6 04:24:41 UTC 2015

*self introduction*

  * name : ooyama yosiyuki
  * user name : sujiniku
  * country : Japan
  * location : Saitama Prefecture, Japan
  * Language : Japanese
  * Profession or Student : In the past, Profession was mechanical
    engineer. Currently, it does not have a job in company. I am not a
    student.
  * about me : My computer skill-level is low . I have a degree of
    graduates of the University of Japan.

I have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. I was graduated
from the private university of technology University.(Tokyo Denki
University) I am not a master. I am not a PhD.

  * GPG KEYID and fingerprint:

[st at localhost ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 3C7E40A0 pub 2048R/3C7E40A0 2015-06-04

                 指紋 = 8D47 3723 5376 D0CE E10E  4500 478F 71D5 3C7E 40A0

uid ooyama yosiyuki <qqke6wd9k at apricot.ocn.ne.jp> sub 2048R/EC255AD0
2015-06-04