[FreeIPA] Notice: FreeIPA localization strings updated, deadline 2015-07-01

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Jun 24 18:14:49 UTC 2015

написане Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:20:23 +0300, Tomas Babej <tbabej at redhat.com>:

> Hello, FreeIPA translators!
>
> Updated translation strings are available for localization at the
> fedora.zanata.org Zanata server instance:
>
> https://fedora.zanata.org/iteration/view/freeipa/master
>
> Please update the translations at your leisure in the next 7 days, we
> plan to pull the translations for 4.2 release from Zanata on Wednesday,
> July the 1st.
>
> Additionally, given the push for automated updates of the translation
> strings in the past, this is the approach we will be taking during the
> 4.3 development cycle, as it is achievable given now that FreeIPA
> translations are hosted at Zanata. The currently proposed intervals are
> to upload new strings to Zanata once per month, but if you have other
> proposals, let us know.
>
> Tomas

Hi,

Thanks for the notice.

Can the following typos in FreeIPA messages be corrected?

ipalib/plugins/idviews.py:322
palib/plugins/idviews.py:446

overriden -> overridden

ipalib/plugins/servicedelegation.py:12

Incorrect changes can remove the ablity -> Incorrect changes can remove
the ability

ipalib/plugins/stageuser.py:48

Delete user enties -> Delete user entries

Thanks in advance for your work.

Best regards,
Yuri