I am Akash Singh who is looking forward to join Fedora project as a Hindi translator.

Akash Singh max.payne61 at live.co.uk
Fri Jun 26 06:39:51 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I am Akash Singh from Meerut, India.

FAS username: akashsinghsonofgita

Translating Language: Hindi (India)

I am a senior year engineering student at Madan
Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur.

I love reading and playing all kinds of games. I love listening to music
and travelling too. Photography is another passion growing inside me. I love
taking pictures. It is simply amazing. I recently founded my new
interest in Python programming, it is simply great. I was believed engineering is easy, people are hard but now I am trying to change such
views by participating in group project where I could find new people, interact
with them, discuss about my views and thoughts.

I would be glad to join Fedora project as a Hindi translator as Hindi being
my mother tongue and also I wanted other Hindi speakers to have an all new enriching
experience of Fedora in Hindi. Although I do not have any former experience but
I do believe this could be the good kick start for me.