Language Teams migration to Zanata

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 4 01:23:57 UTC 2015

(2015年03月02日 18:09), Akın Ömeroğlu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I joined the Fedora Turkish translation group in Transifex nearly 3
> weeks ago. I was able to translate projects in Transifex. I signed up
> for Zanata too, but I can not translate any project to Turkish in here.
> As far as I can see the Turkish translation team does not have any
> member in Zanata and I already applied to join the team.
>
> I will be very happy if you give some information about the migration
> process and my application to join the team. My username is akinomeroglu.

Hi Akin

As requested last year, every team coordinator first needs to register
and login fedora.zanata.org, and then be assigned coordinator role. Then
the coordinator can start approve his/her team member as
translator/reviewer.

According to the team page [1], Onuralp SEZER is your team coordinator.
I can't see him in the user list on fedora.zanata.org yet. Please
contact him.

[1]:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Teams

noriko