Translators please READ this => was (Re: Language Teams migration to Zanata)

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 5 00:58:40 UTC 2015

Hi All

I am sorry top post, but would like to draw your attention.
We are moving to "FEDORA.ZANATA.ORG", which is exclusively for Fedora
Localization Project instance supported by Zanata team. It is separate
from translate.zanata.org. Even Fedora packages used to exist on there
have now been moved to "FEDORA.ZANATA.ORG"

Akin and the team
Thank you so much for pointing this issue!
And I am sorry if I was not clear enough in previous mails.

noriko