Is there anyone woking on virt-manager?

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 09:17:11 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

> Hi all,
>
> I am new to trans team of zh-cn. I am quite intersting what do you guys are translation.
> I am translating virt-manager right now. That’s the quesiton I have no idea.
> I use dirt-manager as daily base, run all my lab machines on kvm hosts. So, I may feel what I am translating is meaningful for both others and myself.
> Since it seems this is a quiet I hope to get any echo soon.

Glad that you are interested in translating virt-manager. Certainly
your contribution is helpful to the community. Personally I fount some
translation quirks of virt-manager on F20, and was trying to fix them.
But I did not really find the time :(

Besides, in the future, you can directly send emails about Fedora
Simplified Chinese translation to its dedicated list
(trans-zh_cn at lists.fedoraproject.org), and it can be in Chinese there
:)

Regards,
Alick