Dirty localization statistics with Zanata

Jean-Baptiste jean-baptiste at holcroft.fr
Mon Nov 2 21:50:25 UTC 2015

I did a little script to test some API possibilities and now it looks
like everything is working ok, so you already had a look, thanks !

Zanata tells percentage of translation "in Zanata".
It have to go from Zanata to projects repositories of some kind.
I tried to have a look on ABRT commits, but havn't found anything.

It's more a process question than a tool question ;)

Jean-Baptiste Holcroft