Websites L10n string freeze - october 12th

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 5 08:43:03 UTC 2015

>> 12 жовтня 2015, 14:40:54, від "Robert Mayr" <robyduck at fedoraproject.org>:
>>
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > string freeze for the following websites is now in effect and will last
>> until F23 final release:
>> >
>> > * getfedora.org
>> >
>> > * spins.fedoraproject.org
>> >
>> > * labs.fedoraproject.org
>> >
>> > * arm.fedoraproject.org
>> >
>> > For all websites I pushed a new source file to zanata, which contains
>> all the new strings we will have for final release. You will be able to
>> check the context and your translations on our staging instances. Please
>> look at them (also for missing strings of your language) and let us know if
>> you are having any issues.
>> >
>> > Thank you.

Fedora 23 has been released and translations are now pulled regularly to
production.
Please pay attention to variables like %(rel)s, include them in your
strings and don't modify them, otherwise the build of the website gets
broken. Not a biggie though, normally I fix them directly in Zanata but
better if I don't have to override localized strings.
Thank you for your great job.
Regards.

--
Robert Mayr