Zanata asking Fedora users to provide name, userid and email even after FAS openid login

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:11:23 UTC 2015

Hi All,

  $subject. Two problems:

  1. There is chance of FAS user can create account with different username
and it will affect our plan to connect with FedBus and generate stats.

  2. Was talking with CLA agreement with Zanata guys earlier. They said
rather than they work on signing agreement from users, they want user
simply sign CLA of different project i.e. Fedora, OepnStack and they will
simply connect users to respective project portal. In this case no need to
sign other terms of Zanata (please correct me here if i am wrong). I mean
just user can simply log in and start work.

   Most of you might have seen it earlier. I thought its possible to get
rid of this and created ticket against Fedora Infra. [1]

   Looks like there is method/way already. Will be very nice if we can
improvement it. Will be very nice if Zanata team works with puiterwijk and
fix it soon.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1. https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/4947