authconfig is read only in Zanata

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 1 14:16:56 UTC 2015

On 2015年10月01日 23:45, Robert Antoni Buj i Gelonch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to make some fixes in Catalan translation, authconfig is
> currently used with authconfig-gtk package. Please, can you open the
> authconfig project in Zanata?

This package 'authconfig' has been auto-migrated from Transifex to
Zanata at last Move project with the package maintainer consensus. The
project needs active maintainer to update POT/POs, and the package
maintainer is expected to start maintaining on fedora.zanata.org.
However it has not yet occurred, thus the project remains read-only as
no real maintainer.

noriko